Yupz, today early morning 11 am go to school to do project! And I tot we will be the only team that will go to school and do our project, haha but I am wrong, saw stacy, zaizai, dezheng, all come back for project also hahaz. Anyway, we try very hard to complete the project specification, but it is quite difficult haven finish, so next week has to go back again. After that, meet angela at yck mrt then went to SSDC for our advance theory test, I think is difficult la never learn too much haha I think I waste $11 liao. Saw Eunice driving car 87 oso haha, den keep looking around want to find my sis coz she at there learning motor oso, but she infront of mi I cant see her haha. Den saw Shi yun at mrt, very happy that I saw her but she start school liao poor girl. Dunnoe why so hot recently, really cannot tahan sia! Super Hot! Today, when I look through JJ album booklet, I find one sentence quite nice, so let mi share with my friends, too bad for people who cant view chinese ~我变身是个 生化机器人 但可恨的是我 终究 不是真人 你们可以 感受我的心吗?~