<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11686587?origin\x3dhttp://marilyn07.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to marilyn07.blogspot.com
Tuesday, November 29, 2005

See all my friend do, i also do lor... I am a copy cat haha..... I am a shy person hee is true...


You scored as Shy.

Shy

56%

Outgoing

50%

Immature

38%

Nice

38%

Fun

31%

mean

19%

Dramatic

19%


what kind of person are you? (shy,outgoing,fun,mean,immature,dramatic or nice?)
created with QuizFarm.com



Why I am a French also??

You scored as French. French!

French

85%

HongKonger

70%

British

65%

Chinese

55%

Taiwanese

50%

Aussie

50%

German

45%

Singaporean

40%

Japanese

40%

American

35%

What will you be after reborn? (translation)
created with QuizFarm.com

posted by Marilyn at}
7:21 AM