Saturday, January 07, 2006
Well, is boring now... Nothing to do.. Waiting the time to pass... Later going dinner... Sitting down, listen to song toking to ah boy...
Why every songs i listen also sound so sad, listen liao make mi drop tears? But all are nice, this prove that the singers are all good, they can sing until i feel the sadness in it...
Wht should i blog?
Ok, i wish i will treasure everything is given to me... I will learn how to be contented... I also need chance. I wish i got chance to improve myself... Got chance to do better... Got chance to become a better person... I wan to be a good girl... Be a nice friend, a nice gf... Hope i can achieve what i wan to... Hope i can succeed!
Good Luck to me...
Well, is nice to go walk walk alone... It makes mi feel better... Walking around, looking around at those shops, remind mi alot of things... I will hold on to what i have... I wont let go easily because i know what i wan... Even FYP are so difficult to do, i will keep on trying... Beside that i muz help boy! I muz help hahaz... Dunnoe y leh, i help others i am more hardworking, but when it is my own project, i was like so sian... Haiz, nvm i will still do de la... Juz now so boring, so i have try on how to select the checkbox in datagrid, but very ruan so stop doing le, tmr continue haa...
Tmr is sun, hope i can go out, nothing to do, i am boring...
posted by Marilyn at}
5:30 PM