This post will be full of pictures, i got so many pictures but that is too much le if i want to post one by one... So i just choose a few and post it.... Muack RP!
~Monday~
~Some other pictures~
Well, three years, really blink blink over le... This three years got happy got sad. I found a group of friends which brings me alot and alot and alot x many alot of happiness. I also noe ah boy from RP too. So how to forget this school? The school is moving le. No more at tanglin. Nvm, i wil buried RP in my heart forever.
Special thanks to: Junie, Zaizai, Nana, Ying, Pres, Selvan, Fanny, Jaylin, xuan! You all make my poly life so wonderful. I wont forget u all de, rmb to keep in contact k!
I rmb the first day in school, i eat with junie - Fried rice. So last day of school, i eat fried rice oso, got start got end ma. Miss school so much. Now is the time to look for a job le. But before that! GENTING. Hee...
Thats the end! All the best to all my friends from RP. I love u all and will always keep u all in my heart! ("v")