<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11686587?origin\x3dhttp://marilyn07.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to marilyn07.blogspot.com
Friday, July 07, 2006

I think, i finally noe wht is best friends compare to good friend...

I can feel it, and i noe... Love u all my buddy!

Ok, for example: Only my best friends noe i cut hair hahaz, they can see, they notice mi. Ok, i didnt mean the other are bad to mi or didnt really notice about mi. But some of things can only be seen by BEST friends =)

I am happy to have u all as best friends.
I am glad to have a happy family.
I am happy to have a botak bf.

Although my life, still have some parts which are not beautiful. But i think, this is enough le....

posted by Marilyn at}
11:40 PM