Thursday, October 19, 2006
Haa, I juz finished reading newspaper. I cried!I was reading at the acticle about the uncle tht jump down to the mrt track, died....Wht make mi cry? Ok, this uncle went to jump becoz he is too poor to support the family. He promised his wife that he will bring back money by the night he had passed away. Actually he didnt, he went to jump. Haiz.... He lost his job 3 to 4 months ago and couldnt get a job den, i guess is becoz he is too old le and without any qualification he cannot get a new job. His wife, since young, she suffered xiao er ma bi zheng. She managed to work and earn only $500 per month. He has 2 sons, 13 and 15.Haiz, and before he go, he gave $9 to his sons to buy dinner for the family. How sad. I totally can understand hows the uncle feeling. I understand.Today, how many ppl really noe poor ppl de ku zhong. I promised, i wont let my kids suffer. To me, shopping is not for mi. Nono, i love shopping, but i can only shop for cheaper things. Clothing? i think each girls hmm ok la at least 15 to 20 sets will be enough right? No matter wht girls muz be pretty de ma, haha. Hair nah, for cutting i will go $10 de. Ok, but dye and rebond i choose a better wan.. Phone muz use normally de, no 3G... I wan go jianfei, i wan go yoga, go kickboxing, i wan go aerobic... but expensive leh...Aiya, i dunnoe wht am i writing... Maybe this month i too poor so abit bu shuang haha! Bye!
posted by Marilyn at}
8:41 PM