<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11686587?origin\x3dhttp://marilyn07.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to marilyn07.blogspot.com
Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ROAR! ANTI XIXXRX

I don’t want to dirty my blog by typing out this idiot thingy name! Just hate it to the max!
People who know what it is, please don’t tag the name to my tag board!

Keep pestering me. I hate you.

Done~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is another entry not related to the top part.

Recently, I have been thinking of this issue, and I confirm I really feel like I am drifting apart from YOU! I don’t enjoy myself when I am with YOU. I hate the go to the places YOU like. I feel like slowly move out from YOU. But I can’t bear to leave YOU, as I know YOU for so long already. I hate YOU say I _____ __ ________ with ___ ____, something like this. I know YOU are ________, none of my business. Why YOU like to say something like, this is ______ between us? I hate it.

I am trying hard to pretend I am happy when I am with YOU.
Sorry, some words must be in blank, if not you all will know who I am referring to.

Ok, of cause not mention to my darling.

posted by Marilyn at}
7:28 PM