Thursday, December 13, 2007
I just browse thru liting friendster.
Realise she put this -
(Sorry ar, copy this haha)
Her priority in life is
1) Relationship
2) Friends
3) Family
4) Career
Then I start thinking what is my first priority in life.
Well, at this moment, i think family will be my first priority. I believe I am still young, big or small things I still talk and discuss with my family. Get help from them. And most importantly we live together.
2nd, I think it will be relationship. Got to put friends in 3rd.
Lastly, will be career too! Actually I do not think of doing something big. I just wish to have a simple life. Have a simple job and earn enough for me to eat and surive AND shopping haa. If next time i get married, my income must be enough to support my family too.
Yea, different people think differently ya. So what's your priority in life?
posted by Marilyn at}
2:52 PM